Learn how we are keeping you safe
We understand that the decision to travel is a hard on right now, and our Travelodge at the Falls team is doing everything we can to put guest and staff safety first. When you are ready to travel again, we are waiting to safely welcome you! We want your stay to be as easy and worry-free as possible. Your health & safety our one of our top priorities.
As the situation around Covid 19 continues to evolve, so does our response.
Our commitment to a healthy and safe environment includes the following new safety measures:
- Occupancy limits to the number of people visiting our attractions, restaurants, and hotels;
- Protective plexiglass barriers at front desks and service counters;
- Training all of our staff in enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and disinfection procedures;
- Posted communication signage throughout our properties to guide staff and guests on best practices;
- Supporting and instructing staff to stay home from work if they are sick or symptomatic so they can rest and recover;
- Physical distancing markers and directional arrows to prevent crowding and remind guests to maintain 2 meters distance (6 feet) at all times;
- Introduced enhanced cleaning and sanitation measures using high-grade disinfectant, with special attention to high-touch surfaces and areas;
- Requiring all of our staff to wear personal protective equipment, such as masks and gloves, when physical distance cannot be maintained; and
- Communicating to all guests through posted notices and our official website, not to attend our facilities if they are feeling sick or symptomatic and instructing them to follow all posted instructions while at our facility to better ensure their safety.
Our staff have all been trained in enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and disinfection procedures. As always, our staff are trained to use their best judgement on the implementation of our safety program in order to best keep our guests safe.
As this is an evolving situation, we are closely monitoring the changing Canadian landscape to ensure the safety and health of our dedicated team and valued guests.